International Frogday 2017
59th International Frogday Dendrobatidae Nederland
October 8th, 2017
saturday 7 april 2018 & sunday 7 october 2018
For people who keep poison frogs and other frogs
• Sale of poison frogs and other frogs
• Vendors with plants (bromeliads, orchids mosses etc), books and terrarium supplies
• Fruitflies and other feeding animals
• Food and drinks
3434 AZ Nieuwegein (the <st1:st1:st1:country-region>Netherlands</st1:st1:st1:country-region>)
Members of Dendrobatidae Nederland have free admission.
For others €5.00 a person.
The door opens at 12:00 o’clock.
Reservations for a table (1.5 metre) for the sale of frogs costs €5.00
The reservation should be made before October 2nd, 2017.
• No sale of animals, different than frogs and their feeding animals.
• No sale of plants or other articles only by non commercial vendors.
• Wildcaught frogs are not allowed.
• 1 Frog per container.
• Containers are not allowed to be opened.
• Frogs must be transported in a suitable and dark container protected from sudden temperature changes through Styrofoam box, cooler bag or similar item.
Information and reservation (also for commercial breeders):
Reacties zijn enkel zichtbaar voor geregistreerde gebuikers.